Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dim Sum in a local village

Green Minibus arrived at 川龍街, a deep local village.

The bus number is 80.

This is it.

端記茶樓(Duen Kee Chinese Restaurant) is a very local Dim Sum Restaurant that I wanted to go for a long time.
I hadn't no chance cause it takes about one hour or so from the center of Hong Kong.
However, the container hotel is close to this area.
This is the 2nd reason I chose the hotel.

Actually......

The second floor through which a wind passes is comfortable.

Dim Sum time~♪

Too much eat?
I know it.
But, I can't stop!

Desserts are also.

On the terrace, guys are doing bird boast.




端記茶樓 Duen Kee Chinese Restaurant
Tel : 2490 5246
Add : 57-58 Chuen Lung Estate, Route Twisk, Tsuen Wan
荃灣荃錦公路川龍村57-58號
Hours : 6:00 - 14:00 or sold out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...