Monday, January 21, 2013

Celadon is not used at the home in Thailand!?

You know, we usually visualize Thai Celadon as Thai tablewares.
I love the beautiful green.
However, my Thai friends said that they don't use Celadon at home, it's just for restaurants......
They also said they don't use "Benjarong" and "blue and white", too......
I asked them what kinds of tablewares used in Thai home?
They answered vigorously "Corelle!".
Corelle?
No!
Well, I know my friends are teasing me.
However, they don't use Thai tablewares we visualize at home.
...sigh...my image was broken......

OK, I rally my spirits.
Cheers!

A cute PET bottle of Baan Khanitha.

Water melon juice always heals me.

Every dishes were so delicious.
We really enjoyed the wonderful night with our precious friends.


Baan Khanitha by the River(Asiatique)
Tel : +662 108 4910-11
Add : 2194 Room no.8, Charoen Krung Rd., Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10140
Hours : 05:00 pm. - midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...