Saturday, December 15, 2012

Souvenirs from supermarkets

You know, I'm a supermarket lover.
I got a lot this time, too.
This is "Mi-Yok Guk" from Ottogi. Unfortunately, "Boukoh Guk" had already sold out!

"OTTOGI COOKED RICE AND BEEF & VEGETABLE SOUP".

"Korean Vermicelli".
Though the direction is only written in the Hangul, I made yummy Japchae with it.

Naengmyeon(= DOONGJI COLD NOODLES WITH CHILI SAUCE) from Nongshim.

Gomguk ramen

"SEASONED SEAWEED(LAVER)" is for rice.

"Ssamjang" from E-Mart.

Gochujang tube from Haechandle.

"Kan Jang(= Korean soy sauce)" from Saem-Pyo which my friend recommended.
You can make Bulgogi sauce with it.

Hotteok mix from Beksul.

Haemul pajeon mix.

Since an a-jum-ma of a supermarket said " masissoyo=(=it's so yummy)", then,I got two!
Actually, it was easy and yummy♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...