Tuesday, August 21, 2012

In-flight meal ( JL805 )

My favorite drink "Sky Time Kiwi" as JAL original drink.
It is offered as a "sky time kiwi reprinted edition" by the limited time offer from June to August in 2012 in all the international airline routes and the domestic flight excluding a route for a part.
It's really delicious!
If it was on the mail order, I would buy many......

Japanese Ume-shu(sweet plum wine).
It's also nice!

Beer?
Do you think too many drinks?
I think so, too.
However, it just happened.
A cabin attendant misunderstood there was no Ume-shu on Taipei flight from Narita when I ordered it.
Then I ordered beer instead of Ume-shu.
However, she noticed her mistake after a while and then......
Am I lucky?

The meal was "「遊食楽園」和みの彩り空弁(Sora-ben)", a kind of Bento box.

Tada!
You know, Bento is a wonderful "culture" in Japan.
Actually, Japanese people love Bento so much.

Miso soup.

The dessert was Häagen-Dazs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...