Tuesday, August 7, 2012

AUPRES(欧珀菜) @ SHISEIDO资生堂

Do you know "AUPRES(欧珀菜)"?
AUPRES(欧珀菜)is the local production sale of Chinese markets-oriented cosmetics which Japanese cosmetics top brand Shiseido made full use of the leading-edge technology of the company.
AUPRES(欧珀菜)was adopted as formal cosmetics of the China team in Sydney Olympics and Athens Olympics because of the high quality.
We can't buy AUPRES(欧珀菜)in Japan because of the Chinese markets-oriented products.
Then, I bought some in Shanghai last autumn.

I bought "TIME LOCK SOLUTION时光锁紧实弹润系列" and "SUPREME AUPRES" for dryness in a winter last year.
Then, I bought "ULTIMATE WHITE 臻白抗斑赋弹系列" for UV protect in a summer this time.

The pure white bottles give you a good image for the whiteness.

I also bougt HYDROCAPTURE EYE CREAM from "PRO-BALANCING 均衡保湿系列".

A spatula is included in the box.

Eternal Total Recharge Cream is one of my favorite.

I also bought "AUPRES PREMIUM 臻源新肌系列", cause I couldn't find the same products from "SUPREME AUPRES" which I bought last year.

Super happy~♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...