Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring issue of magazines

You know, Japanese magazines have Wonderful appendixes.
I had gotten some when I wrote travel sketch.
This is Liniere × NÎMES.
I got same series before.

The "gamaguchi" shape is so cute ♪

The inside is lovely yellow.

GLOW × DEMEL.
Now, the confectionary Demel of Vienna is very popular in Japan.

The illustration of the cat, one of the most popular chocolate's package, is used for this lovely pouch.
The chocolate's name is "Katzenzungen".
Katzenzungen means Cat-tongues in German.
The tastes are bitter, kaffee, milk.
My favorite is milk.

The zipper is Cat-tongue♪

The inside pattern is also same as the inside of the chocolate box.

GROW × OLD ENGLAND.
OLD ENGLAND is one of my favorite brand from Paris.
I love the pretty color tone and the high-quality.

Then, I was very happy to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...