Sunday, October 9, 2011

The reason why ......

Actually, I came to Europe, in order to participate in my lovely friend's marriage ceremony.
It was the United States that I met her for the first time.
I like her very much cause she is such a cute girl.
I think our taste is alike, we regard the same thing as cute.
Of course, we both love cute things very much.
She invited me to the wedding ceremony at San Francisco City Hall two years ago.
She wore the beautiful dress from our favorite lovely boutique, which I recommended her, on the special day.
However, unfortunately, I couldn't go there at that time for my family's health problem.
Then, I promised her to come to the wedding ceremony in her country after she went back from the U.S.
Then I came here, Nevers.
Nevers is a very beautiful town which is her natal place.
I was very happy to come here to see my lovely friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...