Friday, December 17, 2010

HOBONICHI TECHO 2011

I got HOBONICHI TECHO notebook this year, too.

It arrived by being packed treasurely like this.

Tada!

It is the set.

I selected mina perhonen version for the next year.
This is the 2011 limited edition collaborated with Japanese designer Akira Minagawa.
He provides the design of his pattern for LIBERTY 2011 Autumn-Winter collection to HOBONICHI TECHO.
This pattern is "sleeping rose".
You can buy it only web of Hobonichi Store.

How delicate it is!
He wrote one of each with his hand.

This is the inside.

I also got another one because both are so pretty.
This pattern is "memories of rain".

The inside is a bright yellow.
I'll use it in the next summer.

This is my HOBONICHI TECHO 2010.
I customized it with the seal of TARTINE BAKERY which is my favorite bakery in San Francisco.

Usually, I use it with the cover of HOBONICHI.

The seal is from DEMEL which is one of my favorite sweets shop in Wien.
You know, I'm a sweets lover.
fufufu......


2 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for sharing this nice diary planner, but the order link was broken, can you updata a new valid link for enligh buyer? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ehan, I'm very happy you like it.
    Well, the link is here. http://www.1101.com/store/techo/index.html
    You can buy the new version which starts in April.
    Though it is only written in Japanese, however, they say they can ship to overseas.
    Then, please try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...