Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sigona's Farmers Market @ Stanford Shopping Center

Sigona's Farmers Market @ Stanford Shopping Center.
It is one of my favorite grocery store with organic vegetables abundant.

A variety of products other than an organic vegetable are also abundant.

It is the shelves of various olive oil.

There is even the sushi vinegar made in Japan.

These juice is so delicious!

My maximum enjoyment here is to buy dried fruits.
I love the dried fruits which is condensed with their tastes.

I love these Biscotti too.
I often went to the shop in Redwood City to buy it before.
It be only I who get excited after seeing the corner of selling by weight of chocolate?

A lot of beautiful vegetables.

It was impossible for me not to peek into the shopping bag.

I bit it a little.
Just for tasting.
fufufu......


Tel : (650) 329 1340
Add : 399 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA 94304 (next to Schaub's Meat, Fish & Poultry)
Open : Mon-Sat 9:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., San 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
*They also have a shop in Redwood City.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...