Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lunch @ Cascal

We had lunch in Cascal @ Mountain View with the Thai married couple.
It was in December of last year that we met them in Bangkok.
I feel them very familiar.
We were pleased with reunion, and reported on our recent situation each other.

Cascal is one of my favorite restaurant in Mountain View.
They provide delicious Spanish cuisine.
It is pleasant to have lunch at the outside table in early summer.

This is "Spanish tapa sampler".
If you have no idea about Spanish cuisine, I recommend it at first.
Tapas is the name of a wide variety of appetizers, or snacks in Spain.
Each potion is small.
Then, this sampler makes you enjoy the variety of Spain cuisine.

You must eat Paella in this restaurant.
Though they have some kinds of Paella, however,my most favorite one is "Paella a la Marinera".

Their desserts are also delicious.
They are so delicious that I almost forgot to take photos before eating.

The couple said that they would plan to return to Bangkok in this winter vacation too.
Then, I invited them to Japan on their way home.
Therefore, we will happily meet in Japan next time.
Exciting!
I'm looking forward to seeing you two in Japan.


Tel : (650) 940 9500
Add : 400 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...