Thursday, May 27, 2010

She makes the pizza from the dough for the last dinner.

As I said, she is really a dab at cooking.

She naturally makes the pizza from the dough.
The flour is whole wheat flour from organic super market.

She kneads the dough.

Take a rest.

The pizza crust was completed.

The round shape looks so yummy.

Gorgeous!

She makes another one.
I love blue cheese!

Look!
It is such a good view!

I can't remember how many pieces I ate.

She also made the Japanese curry and rice with Japanese curry paste which I brought her from Japan.
It was the first time for her to make it.
However, I guess she enjoyed it.
Actually, she loves Japanese dishes.
I gave her Japanese cooking book, which was written in English, for her birthday before.
Surprisingly, she had already made almost all recipes in the book.
Her happy husband loves Japanese dishes which she makes.
They ate the curry two times on the day.

We really enjoyed our last dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...