Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Though it is easy if you hear it once.

This restaurant is an open kitchen restaurant in the market.

The atmosphere like a local restaurant is so wonderful.

I ordered a watermelon juice.
The juice of this shop actually comes from other shops in this vicinity.
I didn't know this system at first.
The agreeable middle-aged woman who had carried the juice talked to me something.
Unfortunately, I can't understand Thai.
She doesn't understand English, nor Japanese, of course.
She keeps speaking something in Thai.
I can't understand it.
She is at a loss.
Me too.
We exchange the smile as mutually embarrassed.
He couldn't stand any longer, a kind Thai man who is on my next seat explained to me.
You should separately pay money of the juice because the juice has been carried from another shop.
I see.
The juice won't be carried from other shops in Japan never.
Therefore, I even didn't imagine it.
Though it is easy if you hear it once.
Therefore, traveling is happy.
Afterwards, I neatly paid the juice price, and we separated in an amicable manner.

Any dishes of this restaurant which Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine were main menus were so delicious.
I'd like to come again.

Dinpao
tel : +64 (0) 89128 3838, +64 (0) 83715 1715, +64 (0) 84098 3083
add : Sec.4, No.106, Soi 48/3 in JJ Market
open : Sat. & Sun. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...