Monday, February 1, 2010

The most favorite souvenir

We had lunch in the dinner along the village road.

It was so-called "open kitchen".

The seasonings were kept in the basket.

Noodles of Thailand are delicious.
Surprisingly, our Thai lady took a large amount of sugar in the noodle.
Afterwards, other seasonings also have adjusted the taste to her in addition.
What taste is it?
It interested me very much.
However, because our Thai gentleman said that I should not follow her, I obeyed his kind advice.

Look!
How cute this is!
I was desperate for this Thai characters.
Apparently, this seems to be beverage manufacturer's sales promotion goods.
I asked them whether I bought the glass or not.
Happily, the kind owner gave me it just free!
Thank you so much!
Now, it reminds me of that happy travel.
It is the most favorite souvenir for me in this travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...