Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Chocolate Buffet @ The Sukhothai Bangkok

One afternoon Saturday, we have gone to the chocolate buffet to which I was looking forward.
The Sukhothai Bangkok offers a Chocolate Buffet only weekends.
This chocolate buffet organized by the executive pastry chef Laurent Ganguillet from Swiss is always very popular, and you had better reserve your seats.

At first, I tried finger sandwiches.
Because I made lunch light, I was so hungry.
In short, I tried to keep my good condition for the buffet.
The Sukhothai never betrays snacks too.

There also sushi.
Those sushi were the enough taste that the Japanese also satisfied.

We changed our feeling with fresh fruits.

Oh, south country ♪

Let's go to a chocolate buffet!

I discovered him!

Luckily, it was a Christmas season ♪

I love macaron.

Ooh, beautiful!

The chocolate section is here.

Ooh, la la.

A lot of chocolate ♪

Ice cream is here.

I had.

I had.

I had.

I had.

I had.

I couldn't have any more!


tel : 13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120
add : +66 (0) 2344 8888
A Chocolate Buffet : every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 2:00 pm. - 5:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...