Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TESCO-Lotus

Tesco Lotus is a hypermarket chain in Thailand and China.
Established in 1998, Tesco Lotus was a joint venture of the Charoen Pokphand Group and Tesco, the British giant supermarket chain.
I have been to TESCO in Britain before.
Then, I entered the store because I remembered it.

I found out the signs of Thai characters.
They are very interesting.

Potato chips with idol's photograph?

Surprisingly, you can buy Buddha here.

Is the purpose of selling Kesa for believers to contribute it to monks?

Is this made in Japan?

They are the private-label products of TESCO.

The detergent of Japanese manufacturer is a Thai specification.

I also bought the mangosteen soap, which is famous as making beautiful skin.

They are beautiful cards.

The king becomes a card in Thailand.
I hear that present Thai king will be respected very much by the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...