Friday, September 4, 2009

Corporate Collaboration @ UT

There are some corporate collaboration T-shirts which I bought this summer.
I especially introduce some favorite from them.

This is collaboration with famous doughnut chain mister Donut in Japan.
The capital letters of upper right "BINGO!" is cool.

This is collaboration with Virgin atlantic.
The small airplane of the back print is super cute!

This is collaboration with Bonne Maman.
All girls love this jam whose lid is red check pattern.

This is collaboration with HERSHEY'S.
It is a famous chocolate as it is not necessary to explain now.

This is collaboration with Best foods.
How many do you know?

2 comments:

  1. I only know Bonne Maman. And of course I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exactly standard of the world.
    The container seems very very French!
    I kept eating this jam before because I wanted this empty bottle.
    Is this said, "Put the cart before the horse"?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...