Saturday, August 1, 2009

Favorite signs

Sign of "CAUTION WET FLOOR" seen here and there of town in Hong Kong

It is humorous somehow and it is so cute.
Because I liked it too much, I wanted to get it for my souvenir a long time ago.

Unfortunately, I was not able to find it in Hong Kong.
However, I was very glad to obtain it in Shanghai afterwards.
It is exactly the same one as this photograph.
It is a decoration of my house now.

There seem to be various variations.

The stairs are also dangerous.

There is a type only of the alphabetical letter or the Chinese character, too.

The appearance of the person who runs away at full charge moving toward the exits is cute.

2 comments:

  1. I like the "beware of valuables" sign. That dude is clearly breaking all of the valuables that are in the box he is sitting on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the Hong Kong graphic design is very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...