Monday, June 11, 2012

Teddys Rothenburg

Uh?
Someone on the window.


Oh!
A cute bear is blowing bubbles.

I went into the shop so that I might be led to a big bear at the entrance.


There was the wonderful Stieff world in the upstair.
It was almost a Paradise for me.


Many many cute bears.


A big one.


Too cute!


They wear the special costume for the limited editions.


Oh, I met him again.


Um......
I was almost writhed with them...


Stieff isn't only bears.


Here is panda.

If you are a teddy bear lover, you should go there.

There is also a such variation.


Steiff Club Germany celebrates the 20th anniversary.


Enjoy~♪


Teddys Rothenburg
Tel : 010 49 9861/933444
Add : Obere Schmiedgasse 1, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany 91541
Hours :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...